In-Home Computer Support
We provide residential IT and in-home computer support in Berkeley and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Computer Courage can come to your home. We will arrive at your door, day or evening, with all of the equipment and knowledge needed to solve your computing problems and provide business-class reliability and backup. We come to your home in Berkeley, Oakland, and most of the San Francisco Bay Area (see our coverage here). You can also drop your computer off at our office in Berkeley to have it worked on in our shop.
The Computer Courage philosophy is to focus on:
- Ensuring safety from viruses, spyware, and data loss.
- Empowering the user by teaching as we work to remove the fear from computing.
- Solving computer problems in an honest and efficient manner.
- Providing our customers with the insight and advantage of our vast experience.
In-Home Computer Services include:
- Macs & PCs. We can take care of any type of computer out there.
- Day or Evening Appointments. We work around your schedule to help you get the service when you need it. Our appointments are at a specific time, rather than a time window.
- Help selecting and syncing email, calendars, contacts, and documents with computers, smartphones, and the cloud.
- Troubleshooting. If your computer is broken, we can fix it. Call us for a free phone consultation.
- Malware Protection. Get rid of nasty spyware and viruses forever.
- Easy Backup. Automatically back up your files without any effort; it’s also easy to restore.
- Performance Boost. A detailed diagnostic and tune-up for your PC – eliminate resource-hogging software and improve your on-line experience.
- Tech Toys. Learn to use iPods, iPhones, digital cameras, printers, etc. Computer Courage will help you find the right product for you, then make sure you can enjoy it.
- Software Training. Learn how to use your software. One-on-one training available for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, AOL, and more.
- Online Life. Learn how to pay bills online, use sites like eBay, Gmail, etc.
- More. Home movie DVD transfer, voice recognition, etc. Just ask!
To receive service right away, or to learn more about Computer Courage, contact us at (510) 525-2226.
In-Home Computer Support is provided at $110 per hour
One hour minimum. Travel fees apply outside of our service area.Request a Home Appointment Today