Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
UPDATE: This position has been filled. Congratulations Sami!
Computer Courage is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. Our beloved Allie is leaving and we are seeking a professional and capable person to help our business run smoothly day after day.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high paced environment.
- Tech support knowledge is not required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone, checking voicemails, returning phone calls and emails.
- Welcoming customers to the store and assisting them with our services.
- Organizing in-store services and acting as liaison between customers and technicians.
- Assisting in organization of office calendars, including field support calendars.
- Facilitating the organization of technician schedules.
- Basic bookkeeping including inputting of time sheets, invoices, and payments.
- Assisting our Web Services team with administrative support.
- Maintaining and organizing the company’s daily operations, inventory, and office.
- Full time job, Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm.
- Benefits include paid time off, retirement plan (IRA) and possible health benefits.
- Salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications.