Job Opening: Web Project Manager
UPDATE: This position has been filled.
Computer Courage is hiring a Project Manager to work on our Web Development team. We are looking for a smart and motivated team member to help us organize our web development projects and tasks.
- Managing, assigning, reviewing, and clearing tasks in our management system
- Working with customers and developers on project timelines and schedules
- Reviewing, testing, and giving feedback on websites in development
- Entering and tracking hours in our accounting software
- Generating reports and improving project efficiency
- Helping with billing and account management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-paced environment
- Typing and MS Office skills
- Full time availability
- No web development experience or knowledge required
Compensation is dependent on experience. This is a full time position with PTO and a retirement account.