Free IT Support Consultation
Computer Courage offers free consultations to qualifying businesses and nonprofits. Our consultations start with a phone call, then move on to an on-site visit from a skilled technician to analyze your organization’s IT strengths and weaknesses. After a careful interview and discussion, we will provide a written report for you with a careful evaluation of your IT solution, along with proposed solutions and cost estimates. All of this is offered free of charge, with no obligation.
Our free consultation can include evaluation on the following areas:
Areas of consultation include:
- Server and Data Centralization – Is your data safely stored on a reliable server? Can all your employees access the data they need (and not the data they shouldn’t see)?
- Workstation Performance and Security – Are your workstations up to date, safe from viruses, and running as well as they can be for employee efficiency?
- Email, Calendar, Contacts – Do you have a professional email solution? Are your emails, calendar, and contacts backed up, secured from spam, synced to mobile devices, and reliable?
- Network and Internet – Are you getting the internet speeds and reliability you need? Is your network slowing you down?
- Remote Access and VPN – Can your employees work securely from out of the office when needed?
- Support and Planning – Do you have someone you can call when things go wrong? What is your long-term IT strategy to stay secure, backed up, and efficient?
- More – We’ll check out printing and scanning, privacy, IT policy, and more. Let us know what you need and we’ll consult with you.
Most importantly, our IT consultation comes from a professional, experienced technician who will communicate clearly with you. Our service is personal and each of our customers is important to us, resulting in a consultation and proposal that addresses your needs today and in the future.
If you are interested in a free consultation for your business (from 1 to 100 computers) just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Request a Free Consultation
We proudly serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area offering our business IT support services. We’d be proud to serve you.