Computer Courage is currently searching for two new technicians to join our IT support team. The technicians will perform IT services and support to our customers via remote and field visits, providing support to businesses and individuals.
Update: The positions are filled. Congratulations James and Arlo!
Job responsibilities include
- Perform IT support, networking, system setup and troubleshooting, consultation and account relationship for Computer Courage clients
- Perform phone and on-site support for business customers
- Manage, work, and track track tickets in an MSP ticketing system
- Manage, monitor, and document client IT hardware, software, and services
- Participate in IT projects
- Level I technicians focus on both residential and small business service
- Level II technicians focus on small and medium business service, networking, and servers
- Strong customer service, communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X
- Knowledge of Windows Server and OS X Server is desired (Level II)
- Experience with computer networking required
- Understanding of cloud technology and administration
- Experience with ticketing systems and queues
- 4+ years experience in the IT or computer repair industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good documentation skills, attention to detail
- Access to a car, a valid US driver’s license, and car insurance
- Must be eager to work hard, to learn many new skills, solve problems, and work carefully in a fast paced environment
Salary and Benefits
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Salary dependent upon experience and level
- Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off. Office snacks as well.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out the form below. Do not submit your resume or application by email, the form is a required first step of your application.